September 6 Update

Eyo, it’s ya boi, Clark.
Back with update.

Today is quite the opposite of last week’s. I actually manage to make quite some progress. I planned an addition to my design for the power distribution broad, the part that connects to the battery needed a hole to fit in. i made a hole on the wooden sheet but it’s a change I will have to make for the final print.
Here’s some pics:

Here’s the plan for the design addition

I also almost finished my controller. I added wires, the battery holder and fixed where the switch should be. I also helped Aryansh with his.
Here’s mine:

Front
Back

That’s pretty much it, it might not seem a lot but they do take time to finish.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *