“With two more days to go, little to no time left, will our heroes manage to finish the drone or will they perish?’
Hey, it me c l a r k . Today, pretty alright, made quite some progress and I reckon I’ll be coding soon (to be fair, should’ve started sooner). Anyways here’s w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶a̶l̶l some pics:
Added new and better legs so I could actually hold the battery pack at the bottom. The earlier one was too short so the battery ended up touching the surface below, which would defeat the purpose of the stand.
Slowly moving on to connecting everything together, I added this part to the Nano Shield. It connects to the Power Distribution Board. Hoping to do more soon.
And finally, I fixed up the solder on the PBD, Nick told me to make it stronger by adding more solder because otherwise it would get torn. I also added the new wires on the 12V and GND.
We also learned about the about the lithium battery, and we checked if there was anything wrong with our batteries. That’s pretty much it for today