31 August – Trades Academy Computer Technician

Today I looked at completing my blog, mainly because I hadn’t filled it in and it only had the first blog I had done which was the trip to the museum.  I got our plans out and used them to remind me of what we had done each week of term.  It made me see that we had done a lot of work this year.  Our group has basically finished all their assessments for the year, so the assignments we are doing are extra evidence to go along with the work they have done.

I have done a lot of work in my Virtual worlds assignment and only have a few challenges left to do.  Here are some of the ones that I have completed.  I also add in the coding because I am proud of the work that I have achieved here.

Here are some challenges and next I have a challenge with the coding as well – this took me a while to complete because I was distracted by other students and the work they wanted help with.  Even now some of them are being distracted by others not doing their work.  Usually they are a very good bunch of workers and just need a little guidance to redirect them back to their work.

Here is the code for the above badge:

That is enough for today – I will continue next week.