Introduce the students to the function Void
- Using the function Void to simplify our code.
- Setup void functions for motors moving forward at full power, half power, off and point turn.
- Write code that now uses void to get the robot to move forward, point turn and return.
- Include void functions for the arm and claw.
Introduction to sensors
- Differences between analog and digital – graph
- Conversion of analog to digital and vice versa
- Push button 1/0 on & off
- Simple single pulse encoder
- sensing distance and speed
- Double offset pulse (quadrature)
- sensing distance, speed and direction
- Write up blogs, finish mugs, 1st finished to format and partition our 4 500GB drives