Skip to content
- Continue with designing a spinner on Fusion 360.
- Export/Convert design to a .stl ready for print.
- Setup resin printer with students and print off files.
- Students back into teams to finish off converting their clawbot to more of a recbot design to incorporate bump sensors, shaft encoders, ultrasonic sensor and line sensors.
- Students as a team to incorporate each sensor individually into their code to enable the bot to move forward and avoid an obstacle by performing a 90 degree point turn.